Buffalo Sabres Home Opener

Crisp chill in the air, scent of popcorn and cheesy nachos permeating the nostrils, blue and yellow colors drape the crowd, whistling and screaming grow in strength as the excitement builds. Are you ready? I know I am. Saturday is the much anticipated Sabres home opener against the New York Rangers and I can’t wait. According to Lindy Ruff, the main goal of the Sabres is to win the Stanley Cup. From what I have seen, the Sabres pre-season performance has only added to my anticipation. Our veteran players, Rob Niedermeyer, Jochen Hecht, and Mike Grier will play vital roles on our team considering our team is relatively young. This team has something special that a Buffalo team hasn’t had in years; Ryan Miller, arguably the best goalie in the league. Our veteran players, Ryan Miller, new additions to our team and the drive to win put us well on our way to winning the Stanley Cup! The Sabres are a stronger team this year and I think the rest of the NHL can sense that. The Sabres are ready! I know you as well as I will be cheering the Sabres on this Saturday. My advice to you is to be ready to cheer because I have a feeling that’s all we will be doing. Go Sabres!

Basil Resale Sheridan will also be cheering on the Sabres this Saturday. If you are looking for a car, you should stop by Basil Resale Sheridan. We have over 200 used cars to choose from where you are bound to find the car that you have been looking for!

Kristen Prenatt

No comments:

Post a Comment