It’s that time again! The Erie County Fair is back from August 10th to 21st. It’s an inexpensive way to have fun with your entire family. There are different events going on each day that everyone will enjoy. You can walk around and enjoy the food, rides, and entertainment, or, enter yourself into a contest! There are plenty of things to do around The Fair and here are just a few of them…
- Sea Lion Splash (free)- Every day 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7:30
- Bengal Tiger Encounter (free) Everyday 12:00, 3:00, 9:00-
- Stars of the Pecking Acrobats (free)- Wed- 7:30, Sun-Thurs- 1:00, 4:00, 7:30, Fri & Sat-1 2:00, 1:30, 4:30, 7:30
- 5k Run- Friday August 13th
- Nick Charlap's Ice Cream Eating Contest-August 14 at 1pm
- BW's BBQ Pulled Pork Eating Contest -August 17 at 3:30pm
- Pie Eating Contest-August 18 at 2pm
- The ultimate night of destruction, Demolition Derby! - Thursday, August 18
If you have kids that would like to show off their talents, enter them into the talent contest for their 3 minutes of fame!
The Erie County Fair is a great way to spend a day at a place everyone will enjoy. So hop in your car with the entire family and head over to the Erie County Fair!