Fuel of the future

I am sick and tired of the price of gasoline. And on top of the high prices, I am filling up my tank every other day. I work too hard for my wallet to be this light.

If I was able to build my perfect car, it would be focused around fuel efficiency and fuel type. Electricity combines these two elements and makes for a great source of energy for a car. A new model called the Telsa gets 245 miles for every full battery charge. Compared to most cars and almost all SUV’s, the mileage the Telsa gets is a big improvement over conventional vehicles.

The cost of recharging your car would be much cheaper than refilling it. It would increase your electric bill but couldn’t compare to what would be saved on gas. And not to mention the convenience! In addition, using electricity will be more convenient. Rather than going to a gas station to refuel your car, you can plug it in between uses or at home while you sleep.

Even if a lower gas bill can’t change your mind other benefits include tax breaks, great acceleration, environmentally friendly, and lowered maintenance costs.
The electric car is growing in popularity and is the future of the fuel industry.

However, it will take some time before the electric car catches on. Until then, there are plenty of gas efficient cars around. I am always checking the window stickers to see the MPG on each car. Out of all the lots I have walked through, Basil Resale Sheridan has one of the top selections of energy efficient cars around.

Stop by Basil Resale Sheridan soon!

By David Sarubbi

No comments:

Post a Comment