Quiz to Help you Find your Perfect Car

Everyone loves those quizes you can take on Myspace, Facebook etc, so why not take one to see what car is perfect for you? I did and here are my results

The car it said I should get is a Toyota Prius. It’s resourceful, quirky, ecologically friendly, and economical. It’s a smart way to get around.

Its a simple, short 5 question multiple choice quiz. You can easily do this in 1 minute. Will this actually help? I don't know I guess that's up to you. But if your stuck on what kind of car you should get, maybe this will give you an idea of where to start.
The link is http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=639

If you find out the perfect car you want, check out Basil's large selection of inventory and get the right car for you today!

Courtney Walczak

No comments:

Post a Comment